- This event has passed.
Around the World Wine and Bourbon Tasting
July 21, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$59
Looking for the perfect date night? Join The Landings Club for an evening dedicated to wine and bourbon from around the world at Plantation Clubhouse Saturday, July 21 beginning at 5pm with chef inspired hors d’oeuvres. Take a tour around the world without having to leave the island for only $59 per person.
Sample wines from South America, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the United States. See the full wine tasting list below.
- Château Lassègue, Les Cadrans de Lassègue Saint-Émilion Grand Cru from Bordeaux, France
- Les Trois Couronnes, Côtes du Rhône Rosé from Rhône Valley, France
- Villa Sandi, Il Fresco Rosé from Veneto, Italy
- Marchesi dè Frescobaldi, Chianti Castiglioni from Tuscany, Italy
- Torres, Campo de Borja Garnacha 5G from Aragón, Spain
- Doña Paula, Malbec from Mendoza, Argentina
- BEX Wines, Riesling from Mosel, Germany
- Shoofly, Shiraz from South Australia
- Villa Maria, Sauvignon Blanc Private Bin from Marlborough, New Zealand
- Erath Vineyards, Pinot Gris from Dundee, Oregon
- Oberon, Cabernet Sauvignon from Napa Valley, California
- Raeburn, Chardonnay from Russian River Valley, California
- Etude Wines, Pinot Noir Lyric from Santa Barbara County, California
Looking for something new? Sample our Landings Club exclusive cocktails featuring Virgil Kaine, ASW and Breckenridge bourbons.
Plantation Palmer – Breckenridge bourbon, lemonade and iced tea
Georgia Mule – ASW Unison Bourbon, 18.21 ginger beer and lime juice
Peach Bourbon Sour – Virgil Kaine Rip Track Bourbon, peach puree, basil and sour mix
We look forward to seeing you at this exclusive event. To make reservations, call Central Dining at 912.598.3535, visit the Club Events Calendar on the member website or check out the Upcoming Events tab on The Landings Club app.
Do you have an event you want featured on our calendar? Submit your event to us and we’ll take a look!