- This event has passed.
October 31 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Trick-or-Treating in The Landings: October 31, from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Halloween is just around the corner, but this year, thanks to COVID-19 and flu season, trick-or-treating will take a lot more preplanning so that all ghouls and goblins can stay safe.
As in year’s past, trick-or-treating in The Landings is on October 31, from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. Residents who chose to participate are encouraged to stay close to home, rather than congregating in large groups and traveling to other areas of the community or into Savannah and surrounding areas, to help prevent the potential spread of viruses.
Additionally, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention offer the following trick-or-treating safety tips:
- Stay at least six feet from others who don’t live with you.
- Wear a mask. A costume mask is NOT a substitute for a cloth mask.
- Use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid direct contact with trick-or-treaters.
- Give out treats outdoors, if possible.
- Set up a station with individually bagged treats for kids to take.
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds when you get home and before you eat any treats.
Do you have an event you want featured on our calendar? Submit your event to us and we’ll take a look!