The Landings Dog Park Committee Asks Did You Know?
The Landings Dog Park Committee offers the following tips:
- Please pick up any tennis balls left in the Dog Park and throw them away. Mowers may chop them up, leaving pieces of rubber that are dangerous for your dogs.
- Mowing is done early on Tuesday mornings. Please use the small dog area instead of the large dog area when mowers are present.
- We are still finding piles of poop in the Park. It is your responsibility to keep an eye on your dog. If your dog poops at the Park, it is Your Job to bag the poop, tie off the bag, and place the bag in one of the waste containers.
- Please save your wine bottle corks and place them in the box at the entrance to the Park. We can recycle the corks and apply the funds raised toward Park improvements.
- Future fall social events are being planned. We hope to organize a one-mile walk with your dog and a Dog Park dining event. Watch for future communications about these events.
This article was originally published by The Landings Association on their website. Visit landings.org to read the original article. https://landings.org/news/2021/05/12/landings-dog-park-committee-asks-did-you-know