2020 Skidaway Island Santa Parade Schedule
The following Message is Courtesy of Chatham Emergency Services Skidaway Island Division:
Santa Claus and his elves will visit Skidaway Island on December 19 and 20, 2020. Santa will be escorted throughout Skidaway Island by the firefighters of Chatham Emergency Services and will be making scheduled stops to distribute treats to all the good boys and girls who live on Skidaway Island. Santa and his elves will be wearing masks and ask that those within six feet of Santa’s team to do the same.
On Saturday December 19, Santa will visit The Village, Oakridge, Delegal Creek Marina, Palmetto, Moon River Landing, and South Harbor with the following planned schedule:
Schedule for Saturday, December 19 (please note all times are approximate)
5 P.M. - Stop at Bank Street adjacent to Publix (25 Minutes)
5:50 P.M. - Stop at Delegal Creek Marina (15 minutes)
- Westcross Road via Oakridge Gate
- Landings Way South to Delegal Marina
6:20 P.M. - Stop at Palmetto Club (25 minutes)
- Landings Way South to Palmetto Club
7 P.M. - Moon River Landing - Waterway Drive Loop
7:20 P.M. - Green Island Road to South Harbor
7:30 P.M. - South Harbor Marina (15 Minutes)
- Landings Way South to Main Gate
- Green Island Road to Moon River Landing
On Sunday December 20, Santa Claus will visit Midpoint and Marshwood with the following planned schedule:
Schedule for Sunday, December 20 (please note all times are approximate)
5 P.M. - Stop at Tidewater Square (30 minutes)
- Tidewater Way to Landings Way North
- Landings Way North to Priest Landing Drive
- Priest Landing Drive to Landings Harbor Marina
- Stop at Landings Harbor Marina (25 Minutes)
7 P.M. - Stop at Marshwood Clubhouse (30 Minutes)
Visit www.Facebook.com/skidawayfire for updates or changes in the event of inclement weather.
- Priest Landing Road to Bartram Road
- Landings Way North to Marshwood Club
This article was originally published by The Landings Association on their website.
Visit landings.org to read the original article.