The Landings Club Hires Loss Prevention Officers to Perform Club-Related Security Duties
As of June 1, The Landings Club has assumed the responsibility of all Club-related security duties from The Landings Association.
To report a Club-related security issue, please call 912-598-2500. Specific tasks that will be the focus of the new LPOs include the following:
- Conducting afternoon and evening patrols of all golf courses and facilities
- Touring and checking driving ranges for misuse or unauthorized access
- Securing and inspecting all physical assets and buildings
- Responding to resident calls regarding abuses of Club assets or any other security-related situations requiring intervention (e.g., non-Club members walking on Club cart paths, etc.)
- Supporting Club managers and performing other Club security-related tasks as required
To assist with their security needs, the Club has hired Lead Loss Prevention Officer (LPO) Kevin Richardson (below left), and Robert Hunt (below right) to serve as LPO in a part-time capacity.
Residents are reminded that Fire and Medical emergencies still should be routed to Skidaway Island First Responders (912-355-6688). For police emergencies, please continue to call 911.
The Landings Club and The Landings Association continue to maintain a strong partnership in their shared commitment to provide quality customer service to all residents and members. In the spirit of collaboration, The Association’s Security team will assist the new LPO officers during the training period to ensure this transition is as seamless as possible.
This article was originally published by The Landings Association on their website. Visit landings.org to read the original article. https://landings.org/news/2020/06/03/landings-club-hires-loss-prevention-officers-perform-club-related-security-duties