Together For A Cure Registration Silent Auction Open Until April 13
Together For A Cure is almost here! The Silent Auction, open to all island residents, is in full swing and open until April 13. Don't miss an opportunity to enjoy a new experience and help cure cancer in our local community.
To place a bid, text TFAC to 76278 or visit togetherforacure.net. All bidding starts at 50% of the retail or fair market value (FMV). There are items that would appeal to golfers, wine enthusiasts, travelers, and those seeking a bit of pampering!
- If interested in golf, look at the round of golf for two at Harbour Town or golf and lunch for four at The Landings Club.
- If you love dining out, look for The Grey, Common Thread, or cruise and dinner/drinks at the Wyld.
- If wine is your hobby, check out the French, California, or Italian wine packages.
- If you miss traveling, think about a sail around Boston Harbor, a weekend at Tybee, 4 nights at Telluride, Colorado or a week at Nantucket, Massachusetts.
- Do you need to be pampered? You will find spa or Beauty treatments at Ageless Savannah, Hello Gorgeous, Finishing Touches, and European Facial Spa.
- How about pickleball or tennis lessons? Personal training sessions?
The above items are just a few examples of what is available, there is much more!
Any or all of these could be yours if you win the bid. Jump in, text TFAC to 76278, and support cancer research and cancer patient care in our community.
This article was originally published by The Landings Association on their website. Visit landings.org to read the original article. https://landings.org/news/2022/03/30/together-cure-registration-silent-auction-open-until-april-13