Community Marketing & Real Estate Update
What’s Next for Real Estate at The Landings?
As we welcome 2022, we have so much for which to be thankful. We are grateful to move on from what has clearly been a difficult couple of years and for the surprising and positive effect that the pandemic has brought to real estate sales.
We have often shared the real estate industry’s mantra that a four-month supply of housing inventory is considered balanced between buyer and seller or supply and demand. We finished November with 14 homes listed, or a 0.9-month supply. With the shorter time it takes to sell most homes with this immense demand and our extremely low inventory, we continue to see positive pressure on home values.
Our outlook for 2022 is very positive for home values. We’ve focused on our Strategic Plan and are ready for the market in the following ways:
- Our marketing efforts have driven record inquires…more than 6,500 through November (3,700 at the same time last year) to The Landings Company in 2021.
- We’ve had significant numbers of Discovery Visits over the last eight years (more than 600 in 2021 alone).
- Buyers typically take from two to five years to progress from initial inquiry to purchase. In other words, many now stand ready to purchase when the right home becomes available.
- Years of TLCo’s marketing of The Landings has resulted in all 35 of our agents having three to seven buyers each who are ready, willing, and able to buy when their “right home” comes on the market.
- “Baby Boomer” retirement and migration should continue to peak through 2024. Additionally, the pandemic has changed the way GenX and Millennials view their lives, creating a new interest in master planned communities.
- The Landings Club’s considerable marketing spend, using the guidance of the Falls Agency (formerly known as Wyse) along with us, is having a more synergistic effect on marketing the community and The Landings Club. We’re excited to see the outcome as TLC’s marketing efforts mature and catch up with the impact of our own, all under the guidance of Falls.
- Mortgage rates continue at extraordinarily attractive levels.
The substantial capital investment in facilities, both the Club updates and The Landings Association’s community improvements, are viewed very positively by visiting buyers. We have much to be proud of when showing new folks our community.
The only challenge we can see today is very low inventory. This will be a major determining factor in 2022’s success. If you are interested in selling your home and want the absolute best likelihood of a sale at the highest value, please call us today (912-598-0500) and let us talk to you about how to maximize your home’s worth in this market.
The Landings Company is 100% self-funded and can only continue with your support when selling your home, referring friends and family, or renting your home.
Your Company, The Landings Company!
This article was originally published by The Landings Association on their website. Visit landings.org to read the original article. https://landings.org/news/2021/12/31/community-marketing-real-estate-update