Trick-or-Treating in The Landings:
Halloween is just around the corner, and again this year, thanks to COVID-19 and flu season, trick-or-treating will take a lot more preplanning so that everyone can stay safe. One safety suggestion involves those participating in Halloween to hand out individually wrapped treats outside.
As in year’s past, trick-or-treating in The Landings is on October 31, from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention offer the following trick-or-treating safety tips:
- Stay at least six feet from others who don’t live with you.
- Wear a mask. A costume mask is NOT a substitute for a cloth mask.
- Use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid direct contact with trick-or-treaters.
- Give out treats outdoors, if possible.
- Set up a station with individually bagged treats for kids to take.
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds when you get home and before you eat any treats.
This article was originally published by The Landings Association on their website. Visit landings.org to read the original article. https://landings.org/news/2021/10/18/trick-or-treating-landings