Rules and Regulations Update
As part of the Landings Association’s continued improvement process, Association staff have been working diligently to overhaul our current Rules & Regulations. The impetus for this process was to deliver clarity and consistency throughout all of our governing documents. Some highlights of the changes include:
- Reorganized and added new sections to make it easier to find Rules
- Added a definitions section to clarify terms such as “overnight parking” and “habitual”
- Reworded Rules to be more concise
- Added new Rules to address concerns and issues that have arisen since the last update of the Rules & Regulations
- Removed Rules that belonged in other governing documents, such as the Private Property Maintenance Standards
The changes to the Rules & Regulations document can be found online at www.landings.org/resources > Miscellaneous Forms and Documents > Draft of Revised Rules and Regulations or click here. A copy of our current Rules & Regulations can be found online at www.landings.org/resources > Governing Documents > Rules and Regulations or click here. They also can be found in the 2021 Residential Directory beginning on page 39.
The Association’s Governance Committee and Board of Directors plan to act on these changes in July, so please provide any comments before then to email@example.com for consideration.
This article was originally published by The Landings Association on their website. Visit landings.org to read the original article. https://landings.org/news/2021/06/22/rules-and-regulations-update