Northbound Lane of Landings Way South Scheduled to be Milled and Paved on June 1
Beginning June 1, the Northbound Lane of Landings Way South from Huntingwood Retreat to just past the Palmetto Club entrance is scheduled to be milled. Bennett Paving will begin milling around 8 a.m. We estimate the milling portion of this northbound section to take approximately one (1) day. The contractor then will clean the road area on Wednesday to prepare for paving, which is scheduled to begin on Thursday June 4.
Access will be limited, and you will experience delays. Please use the following detours.
Landings Way South (Northbound) Lane:
- Residents who use Yam Gandy Road north to enter/exit from Landings Way will be directed to use Brandenberry Road to Tidewater Way to the Main Gate, etc.
- Residents who live south of the Palmetto Club will be directed to use the Peregrine Crossing detour.
- Residents who live on Landings Way South (southbound lane and connecting roads) will use the Peregrine Crossing detour. The crossovers for northbound will be closed.
- Residents who live on Landings Way South (northbound lane) between the Palmetto Club and Yam Gandy including Scotch Bonnet Court and Whimbrel Court, will use Yam Gandy or Peregrine Crossing.
- Residents who live on Black Hawk Trail will cross Landings Way at Sorrelwood Cross and exit via Peregrine Crossing. The north entry of Blackhawk Trail will be closed.
- Residents of Fire Thorn Lane and Sleepy Terrapin Lane will be directed to Sorrelwood Cross or Yam Gandy for northbound via Peregrine Crossing.
The Southbound Lane of Landings Way South will remain open.
During the milling portion of the project, entry will be limited. Please inform your landscape contractors, guests, delivery services, etc., ahead of time. If you live on Landings Way South (northbound lane) in this project area, please turn off your irrigation system during this period.
Thank you in advance for your patience and support of this project as we continue to improve the roads and infrastructure throughout the community.
If you have any questions, or need additional information, please contact the Public Works Department (firstname.lastname@example.org or 912-598-5509).
This article was originally published by The Landings Association on their website. Visit landings.org to read the original article. https://landings.org/news/2021/05/28/northbound-lane-landings-way-south-scheduled-be-milled-and-paved-june-1