Community Marketing & Real Estate
- We’ve had significant numbers of Discovery Visits over the last seven years, and many buyers take from two-to-five years or more to progress through this process.
- Our Discovery Visit Concierge (a position shared by The Landings Club and the Company) and other enhancements are making Discovery Visits more memorable for our Discovery Guests.
- “Baby Boomer” retirement and migration should peak through 2024.
- Interest in relocating upon retirement or even before, amplified by COVID-19 and a renewed awareness that life is short and no one takes any office files with them when they leave this life, should keep homes moving quickly in the short term.
- The Club’s considerable marketing spend using the guidance of the same firm we use, the Wyse Agency, should have a more and more synergistic effect as their efforts have time to catch ours in impact, as they started about 12-18 months behind us.
- Incredibly low mortgage rates are helping our cause.
- The substantial capital investment in facilities that the Club made, coupled with the successful TLA Annual Dues vote, should be viewed as positives by visiting buyers.
- Some would say you need a “sticky” website (www.thelandings.com), one where visiting buyers like to spend time and revisit, in order to maximize sales. I’d say we have a very engaging site, as demonstrated by the number of visits realized, but what we have is a very “sticky” community. The Landings’ beauty, amenities, proximity to Savannah and most of all, our residents’ lifestyle, causes folks to want to live here, too!
This article was originally published by The Landings Association on their website. Visit landings.org to read the original article. https://landings.org/news/2020/11/18/community-marketing-real-estate