TLA's 2021-2023 Annual Property Dues Proposal Highlights
- Property Values: To prevent a rapid and visible decline in the quality and character of the community and the accompanying decline in property values.
- Prevent Higher Costs: Adequate Reserves needed to stay ahead of infrastructure deterioration that prevents higher costs and/or special assessments that may not be approved.
- Ensures fairness for current and future owners: Pay your share as you benefit from assets and services vs. outstanding obligation for future owners
- Increases the restricted Capital Reserve Fund to the minimum level recommended by the independent Reserve Specialist from this year’s Reserve Study
- Restores higher maintenance level of the center islands, signs, and mailboxes, improving the aesthetics of the community for current homeowners and prospective buyers
- Upgrades Athletic Field Complex with new, improved playground equipment beyond the amount scheduled in the Reserves; rubberized walking/jogging track; new lights; and resurfaced basketball courts
This article was originally published by The Landings Association on their website. Visit landings.org to read the original article. https://landings.org/news/2020/06/26/tlas-2021-2023-annual-property-dues-proposal-highlights