A Note From Utilities, Inc.
Dear Utilities, Inc. of Georgia customers,
As a result of recent rainfall, the Georgia Environmental Protection Division (EPD) is ending its Level 1 Drought Response. Utilities, Inc. encourages all residents and contractors to continue to refrain from non-critical outdoor water use whenever possible. Continued efforts to conserve water still are crucial to our goals on Skidaway Island. Below are tips to help our conservation efforts:
- The Outdoor watering schedule remains in effect for Skidaway Island and Chatham County.
- No watering between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Even numbered addresses water on:
- Odd numbered addresses water on
- NO watering on Friday
- Only water landscape when necessary. Have sprinklers adjusted so only the lawn is watered, and not the house, sidewalk, or street.
- Regularly check for, and repair, leaks inside and outside the home. Using Eye on Water is a great tool to determine if you have a leak. Don’t forget to set a leak alert. Sign up by visiting www.eyeonwater.com/signup .
- Don’t leave the tap running when shaving, brushing teeth, and washing your face.
Additional water conservation information is available at www.epd.georgia.gov/watershed-protection-branch/water-conservation .
This article was originally published by The Landings Association on their website. Visit landings.org to read the original article. https://landings.org/news/2020/01/21/note-utilities-inc