Savannah Golf Championship Update
Volunteers Needed for the Savannah Golf Championship!
We are now actively recruiting volunteers for the 2020 Savannah Golf Championship, to be held March 30-April 5, for the following committees:
- Access Control
- Green Team
- Product Delivery
- Special Events
- Standard Bearers
- Tournament Support
If you are interested in volunteering for the tournament see the registration steps below.
- Click here to view the volunteer website. (underline between sgc_2020)
- Once you are on the site, sign up under “New Volunteer Registration".
- You will need to create a User ID and password to register (leave the registration code box blank).
- You will go through several pages where you register. Please use the name you want on your badge when registering.
- Choose your committee preference(s).
- Order and pay for your shirt/hat (include the desired size; the cost is $65 - to be paid via credit card).
- Choose your shift preferences. Please make sure you include your email address and cell phone number as we use these for getting out important information for volunteers before and during the tournament.
I hope you will consider volunteering for this exciting event. If you have any registration questions, please contact Ken Ura at email@example.com.
Tournament Volunteer Chairman
This article was originally published by The Landings Association on their website. Visit landings.org to read the original article. https://landings.org/news/2019/11/18/savannah-golf-championship-update