Calling All Landings Renovators
Have you remodeled your kitchen, bath, or entire house? Have you built an addition or changed the exterior of your home or re-landscaped your yard? The Landings Association’s Renovation Committee is looking for inspiring renovation projects to feature on the upcoming TLA Renovation website. Nominated projects should meet the following criteria:
- An extensive renovation project, not just a refresh or update.
- Completed in the last three years (2016-2019). Note: It’s ok if the project is underway, but not yet complete.
- Designed to appeal to a broad audience.
If your home is selected, we will schedule an appointment in the next couple of months to professionally photograph your project and interview you. The end result will be featured in an article on the new TLA Renovation website, similar to this article or this article.
If you’d like to nominate your project (or a friend’s), please email the following information to (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Homeowner’s name, address, phone, and email address.
- Rooms or exterior areas that you are nominating.
- Additional information about the project that you want to share, including photos if available.
This article was originally published by The Landings Association on their website. Visit landings.org to read the original article. https://landings.org/news/2019/10/01/calling-all-landings-renovators