Fun Fact Friday

Did you know that all exterior modifications of private property within The Landings require a permit through the Community Development Department (CDD)? Additionally, waste dumpsters, portable storage units, and temporary bathroom facilities also require a TLA permit.

Already issued a TLA permit? Please make sure that your permit isn’t approaching expiration! Permit extension applications are available, along with all other CDD applications, here under Architectural Forms.

Watch the video below to learn more about how CDD can help you with your exterior modification and landscaping plans.


This article was originally published by The Landings Association on their website.

Visit to read the original article.