The Landings Club's July 4 Celebration & Fireworks
Join your neighbors on July 4, starting at 5 p.m., for The Landings Clubs' Fourth of July Celebration on the Deer Creek Driving Range for great food, music, and family activities! This event is open to all residents; you do not have to be a Club member to attend. The Landings Association pays for a portion of the Fireworks for this evening. All activities will require a wristband and waiver signed by a guardian. The waiver booth will be located at the front of the driving range in front of a large American flag. Activities will include everything from fair rides to a rock-climbing wall, a foam pit, and waterslides, so a bathing suit and towel are suggested.
- Five food trucks will be on-site from 5 - 9 p.m. Food trucks will NOT be taking member numbers, so please bring cash or a credit card for all food purchases. Food vendors include Krazian, C.Alexanders, Sweet Spice, Bowtie BBQ, and Kona Ice.
- Alcoholic beverage tents will be provided and WILL be accepting both member numbers and credit cards. Member pricing also will be provided.
- Royal Restrooms will be located at the end of the range towards the clubhouse. The Deer Creek Clubhouse will be closed during this event.
- Tents, chairs, and other items CAN NOT be placed on the top front of the range as that is where all activities will be located. Any items placed in this area prior to the event's start will be removed by the set-up team.
- Family activities will shut down at sunset for safety and to prepare for the fireworks display.
- Arriving by golf cart is STRONGLY encouraged. Golf carts are not permitted on the driving range.
This article was originally published by The Landings Association on their website. Visit landings.org to read the original article. https://landings.org/news/2022/06/27/landings-clubs-july-4-celebration-fireworks