Community Marketing & Real Estate
Always growing and evolving – we take it seriously!
Even superstars at the “top of their game” like quarterback Tom Brady or Olympic athletes need ongoing training. While many would assume that in this unprecedented real estate market we at The Landings Company don’t need it, our team is no different. We, as well, work to stay at the top of our game.
We laid out a training agenda last summer which we began implementing in the fall. During our weekly sales meetings, we began with the various department managers within The Landings Club, brought in an outside master planned community sales expert, and then began adding in Landings Association departments. We feel this comprehensive knowledge base is critical to putting our best foot forward to continue to properly and completely sell all that The Landings has to offer:
- Lukasz Monka, Director of Wellness (and pools) on November 11
- Chris Kader, Directory of Court Sports on December 2
- Food, Beverage, and Events with Kevin Walters, Director of Club Operations on December 9
- Club economics & membership with Jesse Ruben, Director of Finance on December 16
- The use of Social Media with our expert team at the Wyse Agency on January 20
- Scott Justman, Director of Golf Operations on February 24
- From May 17-20, Terry Weaver of the Marketing Sales Institute (Sales Training) worked with our team. Since 1987, MSI has provided invaluable guidance to developers, managers, and sales executives of master planned communities around oceans, lakes, rivers, mountains, and golf courses. Terry is known as one of the best out there in training the art of this type of real estate sale.
- Gary Lorfano, Director of Membership, Marketing & Communications and Cristi Evans, Membership Sales Manager
- Architectural Review Committee (ARC) & Community Development with Bob Wood, TLA Board Secretary, Bill Haeger, ARC Chairman, and Erin Schumacher, Community Development Director on June 9
- Upcoming sessions include topics with TLA staff members, including Sean Burgess, Public Works Director to include Sustainability on June 30, followed by Tim Cook, Security Director on July 14, Larry Sincoskie, Marinas Director, and then members of the First Responders team.
Bottom line: It is the Company’s specific marketing of the Landings community and its brand, coupled with the best trained and highest performing team, that give our buyers and sellers an advantage and help to maximize property values.
Note: The standing inventory of available homes on the market continues to be at an all-time low. If you are interested in selling your home and want the absolute highest value and best likelihood of a sale, please call us today (912-598-0500).
We have buyers in all price ranges who have decided to make The Landings their home but the home they are looking for is not yet on the market or has been sold before they could even see it. We would love to have your listing to show them!
The Landings Company is 100% self-funded and can continue only with your support when selling your home, referring friends and family, or renting your home. Thank you again for your support this year.
Your Company, The Landings
This article was originally published by The Landings Association on their website. Visit landings.org to read the original article. https://landings.org/news/2021/06/28/community-marketing-real-estate